Monday, May 07, 2007

Spacing Out

We didn't really have a good day today. I think that I'm just kind of going throught the motions right now, and the end result is that Reilly is becoming bored out of her mind. I find myself picking the wrong battles and being irritable because she's getting irritable...because she's bored! It's been way too long since I really did anything fun, anything hands on, so I decided that we'd end the year with a unit on the planets. We went to the library and I got a few books on the solar system and then - after I paid my $17.50 in fines! Yikes! - I requested a few videos on planets. I'm going to pick the brains of my fantastic friends at JustMommies to see if they have any fun projects that we can do and I'm going to do some looking online. I'm sure that I can come up with some things to bring the fun back to school! I just don't want our year to end with a file instead of a bang!

No comments: