Monday, July 31, 2006
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
So, here goes!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working as a tech on a head injury "rehab" unit at a small hospital here in town and going into my first year of school to become a physical therapist assistant. I was also getting ready to get MARRIED!! August 10th will be my 10th anniversary!
What were you doing a year ago?
We were getting ready to start HOMESCHOOLING!! About this time, I was having a heart attack and trying to figure out what I was going to teach!
5 Snacks that you enjoy:
- bananas and melted chocolate chips - mmmm!
- nectarines when they're in season
- SnapPea Crisps
5 Songs you know all the words to:
Actually, I know all the words to so many songs that it's ridiculous, so I'm not going to try to narrow it down!
5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Pay off my debt
- Travel, both with my whole family and just with Ched
- Buy a RELIABLE car
- Completely outfit our business with new equipment and let Ched choose all of it since he's the one who knows what to buy!
- Donate the rest to my church
5 bad habits:
- Raising my voice
- Being sarcastic when I'm mad
- Leaving my shoes in front of the closet instead of in the closet
- Leaving laundry in the washer until it sours and I have to wash it again!
5 Things you like doing:
- Watching movies
- Going on dates with Ched
- Playing with my kids
- Giving presents
5 Things you would never wear again:
- A wedding dress, unless it's when we renew our vows on our 50th anniversary! (I stole part of that from Scooby 'cuz I liked it!)
- Big dangly earrings like I used to wear in the 80's
- A bikini
- A size 4! (although I'd like to!)
- Leggings and high tops (at the same time, that is!)
5 Favorite toys:
- My kids
- Our Magic Sand - a great combination of fine sand and wax that makes it really moldable
- My laptop
- The really cool paint program on Ched's lapop!
- Our new kitty, Supey! (Short for Supercat)
Who am I tagging? Well, I don't know many other people who blog, so I'll tag Sherri!
Friday, July 14, 2006
Yesterday, Deco was talking to me, in his little boy way, and saying something about how he was going to grow up and move out of the house. I wish he could remember exactly what he said, but I can't, except the last part where he said, "And you guys (meaning me and Ched, obviously) will be weally, weally OLD!" I love that little guy!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
The Kids asked me if they could do Bear's "warm-up beads" - the ones where you put the plastic beads on little posts and then iron them so they smoosh together - earlier, so I got them started. Bear was making a butterfly and Deco was making a star. I had visions of taking a picture of their finished projects, but the whole activity only held their interest for about...10 minutes or so! So, no finished pictures, but they killed some time anyway!