Thursday, January 11, 2007

DeLurk Today!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, for the hundreds of you out there who read my blog...OK, all 3 of you....this is National DeLurking Week. For those of you who don't even know what lurking is, it's when you read a blog but the author (that would be me) doesn't know that you read it because you don't leave comments (that would be the other two of you who read. Sherri always comments. I love you, Sherri!) So, hey, if you're here and you'd like to let me know you're here, I'd love to hear from you. DeLurk today!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As Chris from Notes from the Trenches said, "Do it for your country!"

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Haha...you crazy girl!!!
I actually put a site tracker on my Blog to see how many hits I get a day. I can also see if they got to my Blog from a link on someone else's and what countries the hits are from. It's pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

You're too funny!

Hi Lisa, it's me, Jenn from over at JM! You're blog is terrific and I lurk often.

You rock as a homeschooler, keep up the great work!

Jenn

JakesMom said...

Lisa - I lurk here all the time! Sorry I don't comment very often. I have the same problem with my blog. Are you lurking there & not telling me? :)

Peggy

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I was here.

Not really delurking, cause I've only been here five minutes. More like de-loitering.

Can I just say that homeschooling moms have my highest respect. I get frustrated trying to teach my son not to pick his nose, so I don't know how you do it. You must have something special :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

I just wanted you to know that I'm probably you're biggest lurker..I lurk around here almost on a daily basis and I love reading about my grandbabies daily activities. My biggest problem has been trying to figure out how to post a comment. I'm definitely not of the cyber generation. Gram