So, here goes!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working as a tech on a head injury "rehab" unit at a small hospital here in town and going into my first year of school to become a physical therapist assistant. I was also getting ready to get MARRIED!! August 10th will be my 10th anniversary!
What were you doing a year ago?
We were getting ready to start HOMESCHOOLING!! About this time, I was having a heart attack and trying to figure out what I was going to teach!
5 Snacks that you enjoy:
- bananas and melted chocolate chips - mmmm!
- nectarines when they're in season
- SnapPea Crisps
5 Songs you know all the words to:
Actually, I know all the words to so many songs that it's ridiculous, so I'm not going to try to narrow it down!
5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Pay off my debt
- Travel, both with my whole family and just with Ched
- Buy a RELIABLE car
- Completely outfit our business with new equipment and let Ched choose all of it since he's the one who knows what to buy!
- Donate the rest to my church
5 bad habits:
- Raising my voice
- Being sarcastic when I'm mad
- Leaving my shoes in front of the closet instead of in the closet
- Leaving laundry in the washer until it sours and I have to wash it again!
5 Things you like doing:
- Watching movies
- Going on dates with Ched
- Playing with my kids
- Giving presents
5 Things you would never wear again:
- A wedding dress, unless it's when we renew our vows on our 50th anniversary! (I stole part of that from Scooby 'cuz I liked it!)
- Big dangly earrings like I used to wear in the 80's
- A bikini
- A size 4! (although I'd like to!)
- Leggings and high tops (at the same time, that is!)
5 Favorite toys:
- My kids
- Our Magic Sand - a great combination of fine sand and wax that makes it really moldable
- My laptop
- The really cool paint program on Ched's lapop!
- Our new kitty, Supey! (Short for Supercat)
Who am I tagging? Well, I don't know many other people who blog, so I'll tag Sherri!