Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been tagged!!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
  • I worked at a tiny bookstore when I was 14, organizing books and checking out customers. The owner paid me $20 cash and $20 book credit per week - I loved it!!
  • I worked checking groceries at a fancy grocery store where the customers probably paid 50% more for their groceries than at a regular store simply because it's a status symbol to shop at Petty's! I met my husband there, though!
  • I worked at a day care center
  • I worked as a physical therapist assistant at a hospital

Four Movies you would watch over and over:

  • "Sliding Doors"
  • Any of the Lord of the Rings trilogy - I pretty much count those as one LOOOONG movie!
  • "Rat Race"
  • "Gone with the Wind"
Four Places You’ve Lived: I've only ever lived in one city! Is that pathetic?

Four TV Shows you love to watch:
  • "Scrubs"
  • "The Apprentice"
  • "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"
  • "Survivor"
Four websites I visit daily:
Four of my favorite foods:
  • Mexican food
  • Bacon, tomato, peanut butter, and mayo sandwiches
  • Libby Lou's chicken salad
  • Cheesecake - any flavor!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  • On a cruise with my hubby!
  • At Disney World with The Family!
  • Anyplace where The Family is!
Four bloggers I am tagging: Unfortunately, I don't know enough other bloggers yet to tag anyone! Someday, though, someday!!

No comments: