Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Argh, a Sick Day!

We actually had a "sick day" this morning - not because The Kids were sick but because I woke up with a MONSTER migraine and then my medication to get rid of the migraine knocked me on my hiney! I'd promised Deco that I'd make pancakes this morning, so I did that, then told The Kids that they could watch movies. I put in "A Christmas Story" and laid down on the sofa and drifted in and out while they watched. When it was over, I put in the Jim Carrey "Grinch" and drifted while they watched that. Bear was so sweet! She brought a cold cloth and put it on my forehead and a cup of water...and the cat, because everyone knows that cats cure migraines!!

I'm feeling a lot better now, although my headache isn't completely gone. Right now they're eating and watching "Reading Rainbow". I told Bear that after lunch we'd go and get stamps and then come home and have "Math Day"...meaning, we'll learn fractions by doing some baking! Needless to say, she's pretty excited about that!

No comments: