Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm Still Here...

....I've just not been doing a whole lot of posting! I've got some great pics of a science "experiment" we did last week, though, and I promise that I'll get those up soon. We're doing a unit study on weather from a curriculum called My World Science that I bought from a girl from JustMommies and I really like it. So far we've talked about what weather is and what climate is and about the different layers of the atmosphere (meaning that we've discussed that there are different layers...it's not as though Reilly can name all of them or anything like that!) and things like that. Today we started learning about clouds and the different types of clouds and why they look different and EVENTUALLY we'll make a cloud poster. I'll take pics of that, too, and keep them in my digital camera for nobody to see! (Ha ha, just kidding!)
No, really though, I've not been blogging as much because I've been trying to limit the amount of time that I spend on the computer during the daytime. I don't want to have The Kids always see me planted on the sofa with my laptop at every quiet moment, so that limits my non-essential computer time (yes, blogging is non-essential! Sorry!) to after everyone has gone to bed.
I'll get the thermometer pics up soon. Reilly had a lot of fun making that. She just loves anything, anything, anything that she can do with her hands!
Oh, and Deco has started asking if he can do school stuff with us. He says that his "Wegular activities awe bowing (boring)!" But more on that later...right now I'm falling asleep at the keyboard! Goodnight!

No comments: