Saturday, March 25, 2006

It was a CRAZY week!!!!

Well, I'm glad it's the weekend because that way I can not do school and at least not feel like I should be doing school! We ended up not "officially" doing school on Friday because I needed to go up to hospital and be with my dad, who has been there for almost two weeks - first with pneumonia, then with a perforated ulcer. So Bear did some Study Dog lessons and I called it good! Oh well, we can start afresh on Monday. We did, however, complete her "cooking craft" from the American Girls cookbook, and it turned out so cute!
I'm going to take it to a ladies brunch next weekend!

Look at that - complete with chocolate cookie dirt and gummi worms!

It sure was a fun project, even if it wasn't officially a school project!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a cute picture...such bright colors and all. I love to come here and see new pictures!!! Madison would love to make that!!!!! She loves crafts and has developed a love for cooking as well. I got her into a little cooking bookclub. This month, the book was italian stuff. I came with the apron, cookbook and cooking utensils.
LOVE IT!